Appealing a decision

If your application is refused then it’s not the end of your journey and you can make a free appeal to the Upper Tribunal, Administrative Appeals Chamber, but this must be done within one month of receiving the the refusal of the PSV licence from the Traffic Commissioner.

This will need to be a written notice of appeal and be posted to:

Upper Tribunal
Administrative Appeals Chamber
Traffic Commissioner Appeals
5th floor, Rolls Building 

7 Rolls Buildings

Fetter Lane 


0207 947 7422 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)

For information on the appeals process you can download this pdf or view it below:

What if my appeal fails?

If your appeal fails and you think this is the wrong decision then you can appeal at the Court of Appeal, and again this must be made within one month of the original appeal.